ADS 1

Tihon: Very Special Cat With Odd Eyes

My mother grasped this great looking British-shorthair feline due to his distinctive colored eyes. From that point forward he is one of my most loved models. His eyes are unusual as well as has a really irregular identity, he is extremely human-like and and sometimes he scares us with his mood swings…

He can be exceptionally melancholic and contemplative and the following second hop on something imperceptible and run making crazy clamors. He is obsessed with boxes and every one of the things we leave on the bed: sacks, garments, portable PCs… and when we took it back it's brimming with his white hair, so since we have him we don't wear dark garments, since it's instantly turned white and fuzzy. Additionally he abhors the camera and I must be quick and undetectable with a specific end goal to shoot him, he can be lying gently looking lethargic but right now I get my camera he vanishes, I just have few moments each time when he is lost in his considerations. His name is Tihon and he is 5 y.o


His favorite places


 “It’s mine now”



 He thinks he is invisible here

 In my mom’s hands


 ID photo








 Still a kitten here.

 Favorite thing on Earth (after food of course)






SOURCE :boredpanda

Add Comment

ads 2
ads 3
ads 4