ADS 1

I Made A Winter Series With My Two Cats

April, December was something unexpected ... snowy! I (Felicity Berkleef) lives in Holland. People living in the Netherlands know that your wife is very rare. Especially since we have not snowed in December for several years. So when I bought it, I immediately used it and I began to hit my favorite muscles: two cats Nero and Tommy.

Of course, it was only two days and unfortunately we did not have a white Christmas. They helped to take pictures with snowflakes.

Here are the results.

You can find more of my photos in Instagram (FeliceFelines)






How To Choose Best Cat Names? Male Cat-Female Cat










 5+ Maine Coon Cats Who Are So Large They Make Their Humans Look Tiny.

 



 

 10 Signs Your Cat Owns You





source

Add Comment

ads 2
ads 3
ads 4