ADS 1

Missing my kitty-Sad story

We found it in the shantytowns of a small town in Argentina when he was little. I brought him back to the United States with us. Grew be such a majestic bitch. He always used to take my bed at night like cats like to do. But I miss it




He often came for walks with the dogs, here he struts in front of my dog, Tina. We had a neighbor who did not particularly like us leaving her out so she would write us coarse letters telling us that she would take it. One day she did it, we had to call the police and everything.


Fortunately, she returned him after that. However, she did not stop there until one day he disappeared for months! We distributed flyers and everything and this lady continued to write us the letter telling us that we had what we deserved to let him out. Fortunately, another neighbor informed us that his daughter who worked in a shelter had found him, that he had ended up going to a town about 10 miles from us. We do not know how.


This girl is Lulu, she is Sky's daughter. We had been cat-sitting a neighbor's cat for a weekend just before the sky came in to repair itself. It turns out that 3 months later, she had her kittens. This is my favorite picture of her.



Dog tax, it's Tina, I miss her too. She sits on my bags as she always does when I pack my bags to return to college. College is hard, I want my pets back :(
source

Add Comment

ads 2
ads 3
ads 4