ADS 1

My Mother And Sister Found This Little Thing Just Outside My Uncle's House.

About two years ago, while I was in Romania for the summer, my mother and sister found this little thing right in front of my uncle's house. He had apparently opened his eyes, so less than a month or so. My uncle being a vet, they could give him the good things, but she was still too young to have pictures.

imgur


My mother, my sister, my uncle and my cousin all took their hands to feed her.

imgur

She looked so fragile in the pictures my mother sent me. They found her in a small ravine, shouting and calling for help. She was definitely thrown from a car by the most horrible human being. My mother did not want to name her, lest she be too attached.




imgur


imgur

Img

I'm actually grateful to the guy who started it, without him we could never have had that. My mother did not want to give a name when she was saved, so we gave her several names. For my sister, she is Iris, for me, she is "little cat" (small cat), and she receives different names according to her absurdities.


source 

Add Comment

ads 2
ads 3
ads 4